[ct-user] feature request

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] feature request
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:40:28 -0000
To make the passfreq column in the alt-j window more useful how about if
when you hit alt-f5 and/or just f1 have it copy the radio freq to the
passfreq column??  I kind of like the alt-f5 since that is a more
specific action, sometimes I'll call a couple cq's when I hit  a clear
freq while doing s&p and may not want that to be my pass frequency...
but a couple ops here think f1 would be good also.

Maybe make the passfreq command override the auto entry for those who
want to permanently set a frequency.

There should also be a 'nopassfq' or some other way to clear the column
or mark it as off the air for cases where a band can't take passes.
This may be important for those multi ops where all the radios aren't in
the same room or building so the other bands know that no one is there.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net