[ct-user] CT970 CW Status and 599 in SSB

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT970 CW Status and 599 in SSB
From: k1vu@tmlp.com (R Johnson)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:22:36 -0500
Hi Paul:
I just checked my 9.70.004 and it worked fine in the SSB mode.  I then
restarted and selected "Mixed Mode" and it stayed locked in the CW mode.

I don't know if this is a bug or if it to force you pick CW or SSB for the
ARRLDX contest where it is a single mode contest.

I tried it as "Mixed Mode" for a VHF contest and it cycled thru all modes
just fine.

73 es GL
Bob, K1VU