[ct-user] CABRILLIO

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CABRILLIO
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 18:51:31 -0000
> This from the ARRL-"I don't know WHY so many people have and extra "1"
> at the end of each line in the log---this doesn't belong there."
> Example-
> QSO: 28000 PH 2002-03-02 0000 NH7A     59  1000   KF6RIP        59  CA
> 1
> Apparently mine is not the only one that has a 1 at the end of each
QSO.
> I used  version 9.70.004. Does the number one appear on other
versions?
> It even appears on dupes, so it is not indicating a point for a QSO.
> 73, Al

That question should go to the software author of the program identified
on the CREATED-BY: line of offending logs rather than you as a user as
long as the log is acceptable.  Granted, it is up to participants to
submit compliant logs, but I know that I have never tried to compare a
ct generated log to the standard, and really don't want to.  As long as
ct generates a log that the contest sponsor accepts I'm not going to
worry about it.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net