[ct-user] Computer problems with CT SOLUTION!

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Computer problems with CT SOLUTION!
From: kq2m@mags.net (Robert Shohet)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:21:08 -0500
HI Dave,

YES!  The ctrl-f6 key was the culprit.

Re-recording it caused the F2 key to work properly again.  While that should
make the Serial number issue go away, you would think that in a contest w/o
serial numbers, the "59 cq contest" problem would persist, but happily it
does not.

As far as the delay, rerecording the F6 message to be blank and about 1/4
second long, did not seem to change the delay much on the offending
computer.  But that is only a minor annoyance.

Hopefully that's it.  I will know more after this weekend.  Many thanks for
your help!

73

Bob KQ2M