[ct-user] WPX - SSB QSOs Log as CW

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] WPX - SSB QSOs Log as CW
From: kf2hc@comcast.net (Brian - KF2HC)
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 15:16:54 -0500
Using version 9.69.001 our CQ WPX SSB log was set up for Multi-Single SSB.
We started on 10m and the first QSO logged properly. All QSOs after that log
as CW contacts with 599 reports and the CW speed window displayed. The
program will not allow me to change modes. We're stuck in CW. I downloaded
current version 9.71 but that did not correct the problem.

I saw this same problem posted on the Bug Report page in regards to the ARRL
160m DX contest. That person reports his only recourse was to use older
version 9.53. Has anyone else experienced this and is there a fix?

Brian KF2HC
kf2hc@comcast.net