[ct-user] Questions

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Questions
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:52:29 -0000
Questions, questions, lots of questions...

What version were you using?

Were you networking more than one computer?

What entry class did you have ct set up as?

Were you logging on more than one machine at the time?

How were you sending the serial numbers, reading them off the screen or
using the dvp to piece them together?

If you were networked, were the duplicate numbers given out on different
computers?  Or did one computer try to send the same number twice??

There have been reported problems with ct in s/o or m/s class when
networking computers because of the way serial numbers are assigned.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net