[ct-user] Networking with two laptops

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Networking with two laptops
From: Antonio Rocha Graça <antoniog@europe.com> (Antonio Rocha Graça)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 08:11:35 +0100
Hi

I am trying to network two laptop computers running Windows using CT version
9.58. By browsing through CT-User archives I found much valuable information
that I used. However, I still have some problems that I do not seem to be
able to deal with based on my knowledge and the available information.

As I do not intend to clog up this reflector with questions that you must
have seen often in the past, I wonder if there are some some kind souls,
among successful CT users who would be willing to take the time (and the
boredom...) of elmering me towards a proper CT setup by e-mail, outside the
reflector.

Antonio Rocha Graça
Coordenador C.R.A.DX
COSTA VERDE RÁDIO CLUBE