[ct-user] NEQP - Where is NEQPSTAT.DAT ? FT1000-MP-V Com2 ?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] NEQP - Where is NEQPSTAT.DAT ? FT1000-MP-V Com2 ?
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (Tom Frenaye)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 23:52:46 -0400
At 10:05 PM 5/12/2002 -0400, Bill McNally wrote:
>Decided to use CT 9.74 in the New England QSO Party.
>
>Couldn't believe it crashed on the first entry.
>
>Said "can't find neqpstat.dat file"?
>
>Looked all over the CT website for above file.

They were packaged with version 9.72 but apparently not with 9.74.  I didn't
see them on the CT web site either.   Maybe they can be added to the support
files are at some point.    You can get the file from the NEQP web site at
http://www.neqp.org/   also the file for out of New England users.

>Not to mention that my IC-765 started receiving "raspy
>signals" on the higher bands (plastic capacitors probably
>need to be updated to mica). So then the new FT1000MPV
>wouldn't work correctly (bands don't agree with CT) on the Radio Com2 4800 -
>worked correctly with the IC-765!

Can't help with this one.  My FT1000mp's have worked fine with CT 9.xx all
versions.   Remember to use -N82 in the COMTSR string.

                -- Tom/K1KI

New England QSO Party - May 3-4, 2003   http://www.neqp.org