[ct-user] CTNetwork

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTNetwork
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 09:06:00 -0500
Since you have not given specifics, I'll offer some general suggestions:

1) Run CT in DOS only - not in a Window - if you have to, use a DOS boot
floppy
2) Make sure that the serial port works and is configured properly (verify
with different software etc.)
3) Run the correct COMTSR (COMTSR1 most likely in both cases)
4) Use a null modem cable
5) Set the speeds the same on both computers

Give more specifics after doing the above if you still have trouble.

73,
Bob N5NJ