[ct-user] M/2 and incorrect Cabrillo output

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] M/2 and incorrect Cabrillo output
From: ted@demop.com (Ted Demopoulos)
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 16:23:45 -0400
CT produced a Cabrillo log for ARRL SSB without indicating which radio
was #1 or #2 and the ARRL logging software seems to barf -and they want
to make me a M/M.

The log does indicate (visually from within CT) which Qs on Radio#1 and
Radio#2, so the info IS in the binary. I'm not near the shack, and can't
tell which version of CT we used - it was NOT the latest but not too far
off.

Reran the log thought the latest and greatest version of CT and
regenerated the Cabrillo file - which incorrectly specifies that every Q
was made by Radio #1. The binary file *does* have the correct info as it
visually shows Radio #1 Qs as different from Radio #2 Qs.

How do I get CT to give up this info???

73
Ted, KT1V ex-KR1G