[ct-user] CTWIN

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWIN
From: n2xr@comcast.net (Robert J. Curci)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:29:18 -0400
It looks like CT is looking in your root directory for the file.  In your
config.sys file add the following line.

set ct=\progra~1\k1easo~1\ctwin

Or you can try adding that to the shortcut. Also make sure the shortcut says
'Start in' the CTWIN directory.

Or maybe you already had a CT= in your config file for when you were running
ct for dos?

Bob
n2xr