[ct-user] CT with Array Solutions SO2R Master - fixed

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT with Array Solutions SO2R Master - fixed
From: kt1v@demop.com (Ted Demopoulos)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 23:32:37 -0400
Thanks to everyone for the replies - I DO have everything working now.

Basically, deleted  CT log file (the .bin file) and started anew -
everything worked right off.
I stopped and started CT, and it didn't. Apparently CT sometimes changes
the mode (even if you are configured as CW only) to SSB which messes
thing up if you're on CW. Even worse in my case, as far as I can *guess*
, CT said both radios were on CW but I don't believe it.

I am a couple of versions back, and Ken has done some work in fixing the
mode issues according to the release notes and others.

73
Ted KT1V