[ct-user] CTWin windows

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWin windows
From: ik0hbn@libero.it (Sante - IK0HBN)
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 01:19:08 +0200
Thank you for your hint Tom,
but unfortunately both computer have winxp so no way to have DOS.

Has anyone got a wintelnex.ini configuration to send me private?
Need here is linking computer A which a dial up modem to Computer B (radio
PC) which should run CT or Writelog. On radio computer I have no modem.
Both computers are on winxp network with ethernet cards (run flawlessly).
Purpose should be connecting packet cluster via telnet node over Internet.
Thanks
Sante