[ct-user] strange spot grabbing behavior

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] strange spot grabbing behavior
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 11:18:03 -0000
Running 9.77 set up for so2r but running iaru m/s mixed mode with two
ft-1000mp's.  band and mode changes work ok from radio or keyboard.
When I started testing any spot I grabbed put the radio into ssb mode.
I went back and tried 9.74 which did the same thing, then 9.50 which
worked ok, except it doesn't have the so2r support.  When I went back to
9.77 resigned to having to explain to the cw ops that ct didn't like
them, i tried it again and new every spot I grabbed was set for cw!
Could ct be remembering the first mode it sees on a radio as the mode to
set spots to?  Or is something else broke???

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net