[ct-user] CT-DOS 9.77 mode changes when band changed

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT-DOS 9.77 mode changes when band changed
From: n0nb@networksplus.net (Nate Bargmann)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 11:00:53 -0500
Hi All.

Just completed IARU and noticed a peculiarity.  Any time the band was
changed in CT it always changed the mode to CW (which cheered one op)
even though it had been on SSB before.  If it was already on CW the mode
remained CW.

We were configured as follows:

CT was not configured for rig control.
We had an external voice keyer on LPT1 and a CW interface on COM1.
Band changes had to be made in CT and on the radio seperately.

This was somewhat annoying until we figured out what was going on and
could be prepared for it.

CT was being run on a win95 machine started in Command Mode (Option 6).

73, de Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "We have awakened a
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | sleeping giant and