[ct-user] icom 756 pro II ?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] icom 756 pro II ?
From: gdaught6@leland.stanford.edu (George T. Daughters)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:37:43 +0008
Hi,

I've been using CT v9.65 with my ICOM 738 very successfully.

My wife bought me a new 756 Pro II (How cool is that lady?!)

I notice that the 756 Pro (without the II) is a CT 9.65 choice, but
when I choose that radio, I get the dreaded "radio not echoing"
message.  It's probably just an addressing issue.

Is anyone using the Pro II with v9.65?  or... should I download a
newer version of CT (if there is one that has the Pro II on the list)?

vy 73,

George T. Daughters, K6GT