[ct-user] CT networking questions

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT networking questions
From: John Bednar" <k3ct@fast.net (John Bednar)
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 14:19:34 -0400
Mike,

I have seen the crashing on first QSO problem with
DOS CT versions within the last two years (maybe a little
longer) but I was running DOS on all computers. I was
using serial com port networking between computers.
If I remember correctly, I removed all memory management
programs and this solved the problem.

John
k3ct@fast.net