[ct-user] Ct and CQWW question / help

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Ct and CQWW question / help
From: G3NKC@thersgb.net (David L Sharred)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 20:11:35 +0100
BlankI recall that, in the past, when working in CQWW mode, that when you
enetered a call (ie G3NKC)   that CT would automatically load the zone (ir
zone 14) in the call out window, and it was generally up to the user to
change this

I , and others in our group, don't see this happening now. I tried using
some old versions of CT also.

Does anyone know whether my recollection is wrong, whether CT has been
modified to stop this, or whether I am the first to comment on a new bug ?

73
Dave Sharred
G3NKC (one of the OPs at MD4K in CQWW)

multipart/related