[ct-user] Networking CTwin via Ethernet

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Networking CTwin via Ethernet
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 23:00:47 -0000
Two ways.

Make a .bat file with the command line 'ctwin -enet'.  If you do this
you can also do things like substitute a file name when running it from
a command line.  Pretty much like starting dos ct.

Create a shortcut for ctwin.exe by right clicking on it.  Then select
the shortcut, right click on it and select properties.  In the target
field add the -enet switch AFTER THE LAST QUOTE!  So it should look like
this for the default installation location:
"C:\Program Files\K1EA Software\CtWin\ctwin.exe" -enet

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net