[ct-user] ct 9.81 and DVP/Win2000

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ct 9.81 and DVP/Win2000
From: henry@summitschool.com (Henry)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 23:55:40 -0500 (EST)
I'm trying to move a DVP card from one club computer to antoher. The new
machine is running win2000. Has anyone had any experience with using a DOS
partition with win 2000? I moved the card and its showing the record
function on the screen, but its not playing back ( I know- I did it in
2000 and CT doesnt jibe without that op system-)
I want to be able to use CT with the new machine, and am hoping the DOS
partition will allow that- but has anyone done the partition and used the
DVP successfully?
73,
Henry, W2DZO