[ct-user] DOS quesiton

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] DOS quesiton
From: ab2e@hotmail.com (Darrell Neron)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:38:49 -0500
Hi,
   When starting regular CT981 on a Dell Latitude CPI laptop (I use the F8
key as opposed to exiting for restart from Win98SE), the laptop monitor is
only using about a 5"X7" area of the laptop in DOS. Everything works fine,
it's just that the window is rather small.
   Does anyone know of a way of changing the DOS window size, possibly with
an old DOS command?
   It uses a NeoMagic video card, I'm also wondering if it could be
something in the video driver.

Any comments appreciated and welcome.
73 Darrell AB2E