[ct-user] CT9.81.002 Observations from CQWW at XT2DX

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT9.81.002 Observations from CQWW at XT2DX
From: g4piq@btinternet.com (Andy Cook, G4PIQ)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 14:48:33 -0000
We ran 9.81.002 at XT2DX this year, and in general it seemed excellent - I
think the most stable version I've ever run with - not a single register
dump the whole week. Just a few functional observations.

1. In DXPedition mode, changing modes manually (no radios interfaced)
doesn't update the summary table.

2. Without a radio interfaced, the program always returns to 20m on startup.
This is a bit of a pain when power comes on and off a few times in the
contest and we don't have enough serial ports to interface the radios (and
still some TS930s!)

3. What does ALT-F11 do. Brings up an entry line of some sort and confused
some ops when it appeared as they miskeyed ALT-F10!

73,

Andy, G4PIQ