[ct-user] Can't Log HI

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Can't Log HI
From: ve5sf@sk.sympatico.ca (Sam Ferris)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 04:53:13 -0800
Ed:  I heard different Hawii stations giving both the state abbreviation
and a serial number.  Arrl's rules seem to be different depending on
where you look.  On the website at
http://www.arrl.org/contests/rules/2002/10-meters.html the rules say to
log AK and HI as states.  In QST on page 114 of the November 2002 issue,
it says under "quirks" to log KH6 and KL7 as DX, i.e.: with a serial
number.  This should prove interesting, but I would like to know which
is correct ... or maybe both are.  All those in AK and HI that I worked
gave the state with the exception of 1 fellow in HI.

Maybe Dan can tell us

Sam
VE5SF