[ct-user] Food for thought

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Food for thought
From: hamcat@directvinternet.com (K4SB)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:03:49 +0000
alsopb wrote:
> Given the real problems reported here on version 9.6 ---> 9.8x,
> perhaps it is time to consider the following.

First of all, I don't think the above is in fact accurate. Admittedly,
9.83 had a couple of bugs, and they were fixed within hours and 9.84
was ready to download.

Most of the complaints have been caused by outdated sections files.
And that was a problem for me also until I looked at the AR10.dat file
date. 1997 for me was just a little out of date, and it was my error.
A quick update fixed everything.

CT has performed flawlessly in every contest I have used it in for the
last several years.

73
Ed