[ct-user] producing QSL label output from CT

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] producing QSL label output from CT
From: k3ft@erols.com (k3ft@erols.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 07:09:05 -0500
Was trying produce QSL Label output from CT for recently concluded ARRL 10M
contest.

used QSL9 with CT9.84.002. Used proper command syntax as per manual. However,
when it
ran it crashed the machine and returned me to the C prompt with a multiple line
error
message of much 'gibberish' (to me, a non computer language guy) on the screen.
One
phrase I did see was 'page fault'.

Anyone had any expereince with CT's utility for printing label files? I have
done it
before and this is the first time it crashed.

Suggestions?
73
Chuck K3FT