[ct-user] CT to ADIF conversion - update coming

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT to ADIF conversion - update coming
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 06:39:02 -0800 (PST)
I've spent the last few days improving the CT to ADIF conversion.  I hope to
have a new release within the next week.  Here are some of the
improvements/fixes coming:

Features:

  - export FLAGS to WJ2O (grid, IOTA etc.)
  - support for 6M and 2M DXpedition bands

Bug Fixes:

  - CQ 160 doesn't export STATE for non-USA
  - Bad date/time (think latest version is broken for this year)
  - Default sent RST for RTTY should be 599
  - Correctly exports VHF frequencies (instead of assigning default)

If there are any other bugs or feature requests, or if you are having one of
the above problems and want to test the new code, please let me know ASAP.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC