[ct-user] CT9.84 CRTL F1/F2, MODE SELECT problem for VHF SS TST

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT9.84 CRTL F1/F2, MODE SELECT problem for VHF SS TST
From: frankp at gcq.net (Frank Potts)
Date: Wed Jan 22 23:20:36 2003
Gentlemen,
I like to use the change mode feature to track how many QSO's are made on
each
mode.  This helps me with strategy for the next contest (i.e. should I
bother with FM
or CW?, or do I need to make improvements in my station for one of these
modes).
It's a feature I prefer not to loose.

Thanks,

Frank Potts   NC1I