[ct-user] CT9.84 CRTL F1/F2, MODE SELECT problem for VHF SS TST

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT9.84 CRTL F1/F2, MODE SELECT problem for VHF SS TST
From: k1vu at tmlp.com (R Johnson)
Date: Fri Jan 24 12:10:09 2003
Yes, I agree.  I like to keep track of the mode for many reasons,
especially when I transfer the CT results into my main logging program.

I wish we could talk Ken into adding a "D column" for Digital QSO's
with the wide spread use of modes like WSJT, PSK31, etc. (Maybe "E"
for EME contacts. What say, Frank NC1I)

Maybe all of the VHF users should ask him to do so.  After all Ken
just added all of the bands between 10G and LIGHT to CT.

73
Bob, K1VU
FN42ma