[ct-user] Get those bug reports in!

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Get those bug reports in!
From: jjreisert at alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Wed Feb 19 10:28:30 2003
If you ran across any problems (especially radio-related) during ARRL CW,
please file a bug report on www.k1ea.com, so Ken can look into them before the
SSB contest.

So far I have seen one bug report related to the IC-735.

If you have NOT tried the latest version of CT with improved radio control, in
short, it rocks!  Since CT mirrors the radio settings in memory, it almost
never needs to inquire the radio for frequency, etc. before going to a packet
spot and back.  On the IC-781 I used at KC1XX this past weekend, I could toggle
between my run and spot frequencies as fas as using the VFO A/B switch.  Really
slick! I can't wait to use this version on 40M with split SSB operation.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC