[ct-user] Does CT support M2 in WPX?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Does CT support M2 in WPX?
From: PhilHSS at Breathemail.net (Phil)
Date: Sat Mar 1 04:13:54 2003
I've just spent some time getting my laptops ready for the WPX contest later
this month.

Both laptops are using CT version 9.87 and are setup to communicate via
Ethernet to each other, and serial ports to the FT1000MPs and the packet
TNC. All seems well, with Station 1 as RUN1 and Station 2 as RUN2.

However, I can't seem to get full functionality as regards serial numbers on
each station (I believe that the rules require each station to have it's own
sequential numbering) and the band change count per hour (I believe that the
rules specify a maximum number).

To my mind either I've set up something incorrectly, my brain has remembered
the rules incorrectly or CT does not support this section of WPX yet.

Can anyone advise please?

Thanks,

Phil
G0HSS