[ct-user] Paddle intout to the computer

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Paddle intout to the computer
From: k8dd at arrl.net (Hank Kohl K8DD)
Date: Wed Mar 19 01:20:21 2003
I've used the paddle input on the "other" logging program.
Never had much of a problem with the paddle speed being the same as the
computer generated speed.  On the other hand I have become fairly fast at
the ALT-F9/F10 to change speeds on the fly - or CTRL-V to change speeds to
the other speed.

It's just great to not have to carry an external keyer or extra box when
you can plug the paddle into the parallel port on the laptop and key the radio.

Hank   K8DD