[ct-user] More on QSL 9

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] More on QSL 9
From: n1api at cox.net (Al - N1API)
Date: Mon Mar 24 14:42:48 2003
A couple of things that I notice with QSL 9.  First of all I do see the
.LAB file along with a couple of others.  I don't know what program to
bring them to to get labels.  I have MY LABEL DESIGNER and also
Microsoft Word.

Also the year in the date is displayed at :3 rather then 03, meaning I
have to edit the file with a text editor.  Both computer that I am using
are Y2K so I'm not sure if I have to go to an older computer to run QSL9
or what.

More questions I guess.

-73-  Al