[ct-user] CT.988 & WPX

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT.988 & WPX
From: k6acz at earthlink.net (Alan C. Zack)
Date: Mon Mar 31 19:27:03 2003
I was SOLP so did not use all the functions as did Bob.  I do concur
with the Check Country / Prefix: situation.  I experienced the same
thing.  It would show the country for the last time it was toggled
between PREFIX/CHECK COUNTRY.  If left on PREFIX it would correctly
show what other bands you had worked the station you had typed in and
hit TAB to check for dupes.  However, if left in CHECK COUNTRY it
would show the country worked at the last time it was switched between
PREFIX and CHECK COUNTRY, no matter how many Q's you had logged in
between.  I found myself switching back and forth between the two to
be able to use the CHECK COUNTRY function or to just leave it in
PREFIX as to leave it in CHECK COUNTRY gave confusing information.
I did not take advantage of the other functions mentioned by Bob so am
unable to comment on them.
Only other small quirk that I experienced was it did not know what
country TO3M was in, which is to be expected when a new prefix is
thrown in.  After the contest ended I confirmed my suspicion that TO3
was FM was told CT TO3=FM.  No biggie at all!
Very happy with the performance and results of CT.  Thank you for a
great program and keep up the good work.