[ct-user] Re: CT as Freeware

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re: CT as Freeware
From: dick at pobox.com (dick@pobox.com)
Date: Wed Apr 2 23:42:50 2003
2 APR, 2003 - 2235 CST

Many of you will wonder who I am because I very seldom post to any user
group.  But I have been on board for many years.

Having, at one time several years ago, been involved with distributing
and updating a software program, I think I truly understand Ken Wolf's
reason(s) for wanting to get out from under the time-consuming
responsibility.  As a user of CT since version 4.1, I hate to see Ken
withdraw from the field.  I have particularly enjoyed the last two
versions of CTWIN.

Ken, thank you for all of your work.  The fees we paid were not near the
proper compensation.

73 - Dick Isely, W9GIG