[ct-user] Free Full version of CT

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Free Full version of CT
From: wc4h at itis.net (Carl - WC4H)
Date: Sun Apr 6 12:06:27 2003
Bugs... people are complaining 'cause it's free!  Hams are amazing: we go to
a hamfest and try to haggle stuff down to nothing; now somebody is giving
something good for free and presto... complain.  Guess, the folks that don't
want it to be free are also writing to N1MM suggesting he charge for that
also.

Carl