[ct-user] CTWin and serial numbers.

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWin and serial numbers.
From: mail at mm0ant.co.uk (MM0ANT)
Date: Sat Apr 19 04:30:56 2003
Hi all,
Before trying this I thought I would ask opinions.

Our club plan to operate as a Multi/Multi station during IOTA 2003
as GM4V. In this configuration we need serial numbers to be issued
correctly to the station PC's, cluster link PC(Possibly) and a spare
PC.

We note at present that NA and  Writelog do not issue serial numbers
correctly for this format of contest. Does CTWin? We have had issues
with this previously (As registered users of CT DOS) and are wondering
if the problem has been looked at, or fixed, in later releases.

All help and opinions appreciated.

Robert
www.MM0ANT.co.uk

"No one knows what he can do until he tries."Publilius Syrus