[ct-user] Original Manual

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Original Manual
From: n4zq at hotmail.com (Keith O'Brien)
Date: Thu May 1 15:29:27 2003
My intentions were not to create a lot of unnecessary work for anyone. I
understand all to well about the lack of available time. There are only so
many hours in a day.

Maybe someone could tell me how the original manual was distributed. If it
was a Text, or Word file then I would think someone could just forward it on
or post as a downloadable file. If it was shipped as a printed hardcopy
(hard to believe in today's e-world) then I might find a copy locally. Maybe
I could borrow it for an hour to run to the nearest Kinko's and make a copy.
  Keith N4ZQ