[ct-user] agn: Binding problem with CTWin 9.90.001

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] agn: Binding problem with CTWin 9.90.001
From: DL1EKC at Genion.de (Marcus Busch [DL1EKC])
Date: Mon May 5 15:31:38 2003
Hello again,

following a reply of K1TTT to my recent posting here and a very
interesting e-mail conversation I'd like to make a proposal on this issue:

Currently CT binds to all available IPs on a given computer. This runs for
most users but makes problems on specific setups.

It would be nice to have a command line option like "-enet 10.0.0.1",
where 10.0.0.1 is the IP (and the only IP) CT should bind to.

If there is noone who needs to bind to multiple addresses this may be the
solution.

How about this, Ken?

VY 73 de Marcus, DL1EKC