[ct-user] CTWin install

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWin install
From: donsay2 at cox.net (Don Richards)
Date: Thu May 15 13:58:22 2003
I may be missing something but the "setup" feature of CTWin does not lend
itself to allowing me to put one version of the CTWin software on my C
drive and another version of CTWin on my D drive (both drives are in the
same computer).   The "setup" options of Modify, Repair, or Remove just do
not meet the dual install need.  I would like to be able to compare
versions by selecting either the C or D drive. I would appreciate hearing a
solution to this approach.   W7UPF