[ct-user] CTWIN 9.90.001 - Is network broken ?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWIN 9.90.001 - Is network broken ?
From: nc at lem.com (Noel Chenavard)
Date: Mon May 19 15:19:49 2003
Hello,
I have an installation with 2 computers : one XP Pro and one W2K, both US
versions.
I could install CTWIN 9.85 and all worked perfectly on my tcpip network :
i.e. Alt-G and logging.

Next, I decided to un-install the 9.85 and installed the latest ctwin
9.90.001.

CTWIN alone is OK.
Now back to the network:
Sending with Alt-G worked, but as soon as I wrote a qso in the log, the
second CT crashed on the other computer !
The error occured both ways, sending form XP or W2K.

Did I missed something ?

Here are the errors as described in the XP event viewer.

Faulting application ctwin.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module
vc60_c99_standard.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x0006401d.
Faulting application ctwin.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module ntdll.dll,
version 5.1.2600.0, fault address 0x0002e22a.

I can send the full appcompat.txt error report if needed.

==
Noel Chenavard
F6BGC
mailto:nc@lem.com