[ct-user] Left/Right arrow keys don't work?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Left/Right arrow keys don't work?
From: ken at k1ea.com (Ken Wolff)
Date: Tue May 27 06:35:06 2003
To make a short story long, I "upgraded" to the latest Microsoft compiler
and got burned, as the C function toupper changed behaviour on the cursor
keys. It's actually my bug, as toupper now works per the C99 standard.

If you are an EMACS user, you could have used Ctrl-F abd Ctrl-B, which is
what I have always used.

- Ken