[ct-user] CT to ADIF conversion 2.3 (beta) released

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT to ADIF conversion 2.3 (beta) released
From: jjreisert at alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Wed May 28 22:27:53 2003
CT to ADIF version 2.3 is now released for testing.  You can download it
from http://www.k1ea.com - follow the ADIF link on the left.

Thanks to Wilbert Knol of ZL6QH fame, we identified another bug.  There was
an unintended 7 hour time correction due to another data structure
alignment problem.  This has been fixed.  I also took the liberty of
writing the actual CT contest name to the ADIF file for CT8 and later (it
was already correct for CT7 and earlier).  So expect to see text like:

        <CONTEST_ID:28>New England QSO Party non-NE

Keep those cards and letters coming!

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC