[ct-user] Finally back in business

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Finally back in business
From: n1api at cox.net (Al - N1API)
Date: Sat May 31 10:11:13 2003
I've got CT back up and running again and hope I learned a lesson,
backup more frequently.  One thing that I noted as I checked out
different contests, was that in NEQP there is a window in the logging
screen that I can't get rid of and also doesn't seem to serve any
purpose.  I thought that maybe it was just because I had an older
version, but the latest version shows the same.  It's a window that
show a list of bands from 160 to 432 with Check Call, CW and SSB on it.
The only other data is my call and the current date (with a number 1 in
front of it).  Also the "real' summery window still shows bands 160
through 432 even though I believe that 50, 144,222 and 432 are not in
the contest rules anymore.  Is this something that needs to be removed
by programming?

-73-  Al  N1API

--
http://www.monkeys.com/spammers-are-leeches/