[ct-user] crash with WRITELOG

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] crash with WRITELOG
From: w2mw at amsat.org (Kurt W. Zimmerman)
Date: Mon Jun 30 23:19:42 2003
Greetings all;
        I have CT Win loaded on my NT4 laptop and am getting a system crash
when
entering in the WRITELOG command.  I am wondering if there is something
that I might be doing wrong.  Would like some help here.  Want to get the
FD logs to the ARRL.  CT ran without a problem being able to control my rig
as well as key the rig in CW.

System info.
Compaq Armada 233 mhz w/ 128m ram
Windows NT 4 sp6