[ct-user] CT v9.90.007 problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT v9.90.007 problem
From: henry at summitschool.com (Henry)
Date: Sat Jun 14 22:55:17 2003
I'm looking forward to the WRTC style IARU event coming up in July. I'll
be on one of 5 teams playing from our contest group. When I do either IARU
or WRTC-team member side, my rig control is screwy- using ts-850, in DOS-
I can use direct entry for moving the frequency by typing in the call box,
but alt F1 or F2 does not work- band does not jibe with the radio- Looking
for a fix before July- Any others having this problem with Kenwood rigs?
73,
henry, W2DZO
Winston-Salem, NC