[ct-user] Re: CT 9.09.007 Tested for Field Day - FINE NOW

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re: CT 9.09.007 Tested for Field Day - FINE NOW
From: longt at empireone.net (Tim Long)
Date: Mon Jun 23 20:19:25 2003
Ken, Jim, & the Group,

The source of my Band-Down (Alt-F1) problem was related to enabling CT
control of my FT1000MP.  (I'm not sure why that changed and control of the
radio isn't working but that is another matter entirely.)

So far I have had success on:
P200 with 96MB running Win98SE
P166 with 64MB running Win98SE
Athlon 1200 with 512MB running XP Pro
DX4-100 with 16MB running Win95

I observed an oddity though - I selected Mixed Mode during setup.  The
default mode for all bands is SSB except for 20 where the default is CW.
Just weird - hardly worth complaining about.

I apologize for the fire drill.  Have fun at Field Day.

73, Tim, W2UI