[ct-user] CTWin Network??

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CTWin Network??
From: frenaye at direcway.com (Tom Frenaye)
Date: Tue Jun 24 09:54:32 2003
At 10:55 PM 6/23/2003 -0400, K1BG wrote:
>I'm having problems with mine too.  Windows 98.  I run CT, and when
>asked for the filename I type in the filename followed immediately by
>-enet to enable network communications.
>
>I still get nowhere.  I have multi.cfg installed in the same directory
>that CT runs and where my .bin file is.  Still no luck.
>
>Personally, I'm about done pulling my hair out.  We have another program
>for field day.  Still, I'd like to figure this out.

Hair is not required for contesting...

For CTWin, edit the properties of the desktop icon and change the "target"  to:

    "C:\Program Files\K1EA Software\CtWin\ctwin.exe" -enet
     (use your own drive/file path)

                -- Tom

e-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com    YCCC --> http://www.yccc.org/
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444