[ct-user] RE: [CQ-Contest] Log checking Revisited

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] RE: [CQ-Contest] Log checking Revisited
From: k4oj at tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Mon Jul 14 19:22:18 2003
What - and not enjoy the

"end of the world" and "I am gonna be disqualified and it isn't my
fault" rhetoric...

It is much more fun to try and topple the regime... same guys moaning
about this probably are probably parsing the past state of the Union
address.

It is one thing to note a shortcoming n some logging software, it is
another to jump to the forgone conclusion that someone is out to get you
and you will be disqualified...

Jeezus, chill out - this is almost as bad as saying you will be
disqualified for logging a 5A1 when it was in reality an HA1 with a bad
fist and you just copied what was sent... oooops, that was twenty some
odd years ago in NCJ... things never change!

Jim, K4OJ