Re: [ct-user] Talk Window (Alt-G) Station ID?

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Talk Window (Alt-G) Station ID?
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:50:12 -0500
Thanks to K1EP, K4OJ, and K1TTT for the quick help.
Yes, it was the MULTI.CFG file.  That fixed it.

Since there is no dynamic way to track bands between
stations automatically in the gab window, I'm curious
to learn about CT passing techniques in a M/S or M/2
environment with radios changing bands frequently.

It looks like Alt-J might be useful, perhaps more so
if all of the radios are interfaced.  Naturally I'm
looking for the most efficient way possible to pass
mults and Qs.

Thanks for the help guys.  C U in the pileups.

-Kirk  K4RO