RE: [ct-user] 9.91 crash after 1 hr

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [ct-user] 9.91 crash after 1 hr
From: <V.Kotarov@cnsys.bg>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:36:16 +0200
Hi,

We have experienced crashes with 9.91.001 but after upgrade to 9.91.002
everything was just fine. Maybe the crash is somehow related to the
radios?

btw has anyone being able to do the following setup:

PC1 --null modem-- PC2 --Ethernet-- PC3

all of the PCs run CTWIN 9.91.002. when a QSO is entered on PC1 it
appears twice on PC2 !? on PC3 everything is OK. the "DUPEs" appear on
PC2 only when a QSO is entered on PC1.

Best regards,
Vesselin Kotarov
LZ5VK